Tuesday, December 8, 2009

17 Days Until Christmas...

That's right. There are only 17 days until Christmas. Am I done with all my gifts? Of course not. I have put quite a dent in my list. A lot of the items just need finishing (i.e., ends ran in). I'm not in the mood for that at the moment, so I'm just carrying on. My out-of-state friends will be waiting for their gifts. Sadly, I've had to relegate them to the bottom of the heap. Family comes first. I'm working on a cat for my cousin and fingerless gloves for my grandma. I've finished making dishcloths at work. I'm now working on a project that's wholly unrelated to Christmas--squares for a baby afghan. Granny squares are simple, uncomplicated crochet. I guess that's why they appeal at this point. I'm trying to reduce the stress in my life. Hence, the granny squares. Over the weekend, I finished my tree skirt and angel. Hope to have the tree up on Thursday. I'll be posting pictures.

1 comment:

Lori Thornton said...

Make sure to post a picture of the cat!