Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowed In & Crocheting!


Over the weekend, we got 6 inches of snow and ice. As a result, I got 2 days off work plus my regular days off. When you're snowed in, there's not much to do. This has been a great opportunity for me to work on all those granny squares. I've went through 2 skeins of Red Heart's Seagrass so far. Haven't counted the squares. I make them while I watch Netflix movies. One more day of freedom before going back to work. Maybe I'll get all the Seagrass squares done.


Hard to believe the first month of 2010 is already gone. That leaves me with only 11 months to get all my Christmas gifts done. I'm sure I can do it. Looked at some new patterns yesterday. Found a few that might work for people on my list. February is a short month and then it'll be March. Reminder: March is National Craft Month. Not sure how I'm celebrating yet. How about you?

No comments: