Monday, November 8, 2010

Cold Crocheting...

Sorry for the delay in updating. I've picked up a cold and spent most of the weekend taking it easy. I've adopted a new crochet philosophy that will hopeful ease my worry over completing Christmas gifts...a little something everyday. I've also found an apartment locally and will be moving in the next couple of weeks. Not having the 2.5 hour round trip commute will seriously increase my leisure/crochet time.

This past week, I crocheted some. I made 3 more pumpkin fridgies and 6 bookworms. Finished 6 pumpkin fridgies and 6 bookworms. I added the tail feathers and feet to the 5 turkey butt bases I made a week or so ago. I also made 4 Magenta granny squares and the pieces for 1 airplane fridgie. I found a pattern for a small stuffed airplane and cut it in half to make a flat airplane.

My plans for this week mostly include making more Christmas gifts. I'm off on Thursday for Veteran's Day. I may either have a big finishing day or work even harder on my to do list. What are your crocheting plans this week?

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: