Friday, May 13, 2011

Crocheting Away...Baby Afghans

I can't believe more than a month has passed since I posted last. I've been keeping very busy with baby afghans.

I'm almost done with the Cowboy Baby one (Warm Brown, Windsor Blue, & Burgundy). I'll deliver it this weekend.

The afghan I'm calling Summer Baby (Buff, Marrakesh, & Melonberry) is ready to be sewed together. I'm almost done with one of the two purses I'm making for the new baby's big sisters.

The Pigeon Afghan (Seagrass, Warm Brown, Cornmeal, & Spa Blue) for my friend Liz only lacks twenty or so squares before it will be ready to get sewed together.

The Forest Baby afghan (Coffee, Warm Brown, Tea Leaf, Buff, & Frosty Green) is planned. The Coffee yarn will make a border and I'll alternate the other colors in the middle.

Sherbet Baby is for a friend who just found out she's having a little girl. I want to totally surprise her so I'm not asking about the nursery. I'm just going to make my dream colors baby afghan: Light Coral, Honeydew, and whatever light purple Wal-mart has (Orchid or Pale Plum).

I'll be posting pictures as soon as the afghans are finished. Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: