Friday, May 18, 2012

Afghan Done!

I finished the Dr. Who Scarf Inspired baby afghan on Wednesday. It's in the mail and on its way to the mom and baby. I'll post a picture as soon as they've received it. It turned out beautifully. All the colors looked great. In case you've forgotten, I used Red Heart Super Saver's Orchid, Light Raspberry, Cornmeal, Frosty Green, Buff, Cafe, and Light Grey.

I'm already sewing The Pigeon baby afghan together. I should have it done and in the mail next week. I'll probably start right away on the next baby afghan on my list because they think little Noah might come early. Hopefully, I can squeeze in a little time to make squares for my brother-in-law Stephen's afghan. I've also decided I'd like to make my brother an afghan. I may not get it done this year, but I have the yarn and I'd like to make him one.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: