Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

Wow! It's been almost a month since I updated the blog. I was very busy trying to get Christmas gifts done. At the beginning of December, I realized I had left things too late and wouldn't be able to make all the gifts I'd planned.

My 2013 crochet resolution is to crochet (or sew on an afghan) at least 30 minutes every day. I'm still working on Stephen's Christmas afghan. I have 14 more squares to make, but I have 3 out of 5 sections sewn together.

Despite my late start I still managed to make 20 gifts. These included a dishcloth, snowman ornaments, baby bootie ornaments, a purse, a stocking, and some stocking ornaments.

Here are a few pictures: 







This week, I plan to finish up the last squares for the afghan. I'm hoping to have it done soon. I also owe my sister her 2012 his & hers ornaments so those are next on the list. I've already started making my Christmas 2013 list. More about than later.

Until next time, happy crocheting! 

No comments: