Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Reading and Crochet...Not Best Friends!

The Summer Reading Program is well under way in my four libraries. Registration for the reading contest was last week and events start this week. Today alone, I saw 108 people. I need a nap, but I don't think I'll get one. I really think my crocheting will decrease while I'm in the midst of summer reading. I think I'll just want to veg out in the evenings instead of being industrious.

I did finish the baby afghan I was commissioned to make. Here's a picture of it:


I'm still working on the Cheshire Cat scarf and the teapot cozy. Hopefully by June 20 (the date of the Mad Hatter Tea Party), I'll have the scarf, cozy, fingerless gloves, and a dormouse completed. After that, I guess I'll start working on my brother's afghan again.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: