Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Only 10 Weeks Til Christmas!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted an update. Work has been hectic to the nth degree and isn't letting up. I've been crocheting some: squares, a cotton Swiffer cover, and I've started the first of many Christmas gifts.

I made a new list that only has kids under 18 on it. My goal is to get something made for them and then tackle the rest of my list as time permits. I'm going to be making quite a few scarves.

Went to the craft festival my family used to set up at years ago this week. Lost of crocheted stuff being sold. One of these days, I'll set up again and just sell crocheted Christmas tree ornaments. I'll need a few years to prepare.

Here's a picture of the Swiffer cover. It works great. I plan on making 3 more so I'll have 2 for dry and 2 for wet. I modified a pattern I found online. I'll link to it when I can recall the site.



Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: