Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy National Craft Month 2014!

National Craft Month is here again. I don't have any special plans for this year...just to finish up projects I've been working on. Namely, the infinity scarf and my brother's afghan. If I get all that done then I'll probably start in on my Christmas list.

I finished the last baby afghan I was working on. I still don't have colors for the next baby afghan, but I've picked out the layout. It's something different so I look forward to working on it.

Here's a picture of the baby afghan. It's laid out like a log cabin quilt square. I like how it turned out and I'll probably use the layout again.

Back in high school, my best friend and I used to celebrate National Craft Month by setting aside a day for crocheting. Usually we'd pick a new pattern to try. These days I just try to crochet as much as I can during March.

Until next time, happy crocheting~

No comments: