Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello Hogwarts!

Now that all those baby afghans and baby hats are done, I've started serious work on the Hogwarts House scarves (Prisoner of Azkaban/Goblet of Fire style). I'm working on the Gryffindor one now. It's going rather well. I'm using a half double crochet stitch. I thought single was too tight and double too loose.

After Gryffindor comes Ravenclaw. I'm very interested to see how the colors work (Royal and Warm Brown). And once the scarves are done, (that is, if I don't get any more commissions) I'll begin again on my Christmas list. My sister's afghan is a top priority as are all the other small things on the list. Currently, I have 44 people on my Christmas list. It's possible that it will get larger. It usually does.

Until next week, happy crocheting!

No comments: