Saturday, October 23, 2010

Slowly But Surely

It's been a pretty quiet crocheting week, but I am still settling in to my new job and adjusting to the commute. This week, I finished more than I made. All that I finished went in treat bags for the pumpkin carving party. I finished 8 pumpkin coasters, 8 candy corn fridgies, 10 owl fridgies, 8 jack-o-lantern fridgies, and 3 black cat fridgies.

I made 7 bookworms using I Love This Yarn in the color they call Boo. I also made 2 owl fridgies--5 of the 10 were story time props and 5 went as favors at the pumpkin carving party. And I finished up the Gemstone yarn and made 7 squares for my cousins afghan.

My plans for this next week are pretty simple: more squares and any little projects that I can manage.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: