Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy National Craft Month!

Hello, folks! It's March and that means one thing for us crafty people...it's National Craft Month. This year, I don't have an official celebration planned. I'm up to my eyeballs in baby afghans. The two for my sister need to be done by 12 noon this Saturday. The good news is that one is already halfway together and I only have one more skein of yarn to work up. They're turning out very pretty. The colors my sister chose are very springy (Light Raspberry, Orchid, Cornmeal, Aruba Sea).

After I finally get those two done, I have another baby afghan that needs to get done this month. The baby shower is set for the 27th. Then there's those 2 others I'm working on. And did I mention, 2 more ladies I know are pregnant???

Hoping to make a few bookworms this month. I'd like to send them to friends for the upcoming holidays. And I still haven't started my new tree decorations. I've changed the color scheme a little. Instead of Lavender, Honeydew, & Light Coral, I'm going to use Lavender, Coral, and Tea Leaf.

I plan to post updates every week along with an original pattern or two and maybe some project pictures this month. So stay tuned!

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: