Friday, December 2, 2011

Time for a break...

Right before Thanksgiving, I finished all the squares for Zoe's Flower Garden baby afghan. I packed the finished squares and the yarn for the rest of the squares for the Nine Patch Country Girl baby afghan to come home with me over the holiday. I might have made three squares the 5 days I was home.

The end of November was 2 days ago. If you remember, my grand plan was to have both afghans completed by the end of November. I've had a very busy week at the library, so the afghans aren't anywhere near finished.

My new plan is to get Zoe's Flower Garden baby afghan finished and in the mail by Friday, December 9. The Nine Patch Country Girl baby afghan will be put on hold until I make a few small Christmas gifts.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: