Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!





I know it's been a few weeks since my last post, but I've been busy with Christmas crochet projects and baby afghans. I decided not to make the 26 wreath ornaments due to time constraints. I did make the icicles, 2 wreath ornaments, 2 star ornaments, 8 snowman ornaments, a stuffed cat, and a baby bootie ornaments.


The Nine Patch Country Girl baby afghan is almost finished. A good thing, too, because little Stacy Jean arrived on December 21. I only have 5 more squares to make. I'm hoping to have the afghan done before the new year arrives.


January will be devoted to deciding on what I'm making everyone for Christmas 2012 and dividing the projects between the months of February-November, making a square a day for my brother-in-law's afghan, and 3 baby afghans: French Country (the baby is a girl, but the mom likes the colors so I'm not changing them.), The Pigeon (colors inspired by the Pigeon books by Mo Willems), and a Dr. Who Scarf inspired afghan for a girl (Orchid, Cornmeal, Light Raspberry, Light Grey, Cafe, Buff, and Frosty Green.)


Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: