Friday, March 1, 2013

Industrious

That's what I've been this week--industrious. I only have 6 more squares to make for the blue/green/brown afghan. In the past week I've made lots of squares, a dishcloth, and finished part of the gift for my friend getting married.

I seem to crochet more on the weekends when I can crochet for a while, do something else, and then crochet again. This past Saturday, I made 10 squares and started a dishcloth. I seem to have found my groove with making squares so when I finish the ones for the current afghan, I'm going to start on the ones for my friend Anna's afghan. No color reveal. This afghan will be super secret until Anna receives it.

Happy National Craft Month! I don't have any special plans this year, just the usual daily crocheting. I may make bookworms for all my coworkers for Easter. Eventually, I'd like to have a stock of about 100 bookworms on hand. They make such good gifts.

I've created a new board on Pinterest called Baby Afghan Color Inspiration. In my caption I list the colors (Red Heart Super Saver, of course!) that the picture reminds me of. I'll add to it as I run across inspiring pictures.

Until next time, happy crocheting and crafting!

2 comments:

Anna Galyon said...

I'm so excited to see what you come up with! :)

Bridget R. Wilson said...

Well, I'm gad you liked. I can't wait to find out if it's for a boy or a girl! :-)