Tuesday, December 3, 2013

22 Days Til Christmas!!!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I went to TN as planned, but didn't get any crocheting done. Too much shopping and visiting.

I'm not feeling so well this week. The up & down temps are playing heck with my sinuses Plus it's a busy week at work. I have a Harry Potter Yule Ball and a Fancy Nancy Christmas Party in addition to my regular preschool storytimes.

My goal for the week is to finish up those presents that will be mailed (run in ends, sew pieces together, add eyes, etc.)

And them I'll carry on with my lists. At this point with Christmas 3 weeks away I'll be prioritizing those lists in the order I'll be seeing people.

I've been commissioned by a friend to make a baby afghan for her first great-granddaughter. The mother-to-be chose the colors and I think it's an interesting combination: White, Soft Navy, and Petal Pink. I won't be starting it until after the New Year.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: