Friday, May 9, 2014

May...

Sorry for the lapse in posts. As it's May and summer is looming, my work life is about to get very busy...summer reading program for 8 weeks!

I finished the last baby afghan by the skin of my teeth on the day of the baby shower. Yes, I took it to the shower and got to see the mom-to-be's reaction. It was wonderful. Here's a picture:



I really like how the color scheme and layout worked out. 


In the meantime, I've made a couple of dishcloths and started another baby afghan. This one's not for anyone. I just like making baby afghans. I'll attempt to sell it when it's done. The colors are inspired by Sully from Monsters Inc: Turqua, Orchid, & Dove. I wanted to use Pale Grey, but I was out and I'm trying not to buy any more yarn if I can help it.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: