Sunday, September 20, 2009

Afghan: Done!

Well, I've finally finished my sister's Christmas afghan. It was a long journey with that thing. I'm s glad it's done. Luckily, she hasn't picked the colors for 2010 yet. Now I'm working on squares for an afghan for a co-workers granddaughter. This is a paying gig.

I'm also still working on the elephant finger puppets and the peanut. They have to be done by Monday.

My next Christmas project will be my mom's annual chicken. This will be the 7th year I've made her one. She bought the yarn for this one. It's Red Heart Fiesta Black. She thinks it looks like a Dominecker (Dominique) chicken.

My next story time theme is squirrels. I'll be making some squirrel fridgies to go along with the rhymes I've found. I'm using Cylinda Matthews' pattern.

No comments: