Saturday, March 20, 2010

NCM Week 3 Update

Spring is springing here in my little corner of the world. The warmer weather and sunshine has had a great affect on my crocheting. Shaking off the winter blahs, I am in a crocheting mood. That is, when I can convince myself to come in from enjoying all the beauty outside. Without further ado, here's what I've made during this third week of National Craft Month:

  • 10 three-round granny squares for the friend's baby afghan (Color: Red Heart's Soft White)
  • 13 four-round granny squares for my sister's Christmas afghan (Color: Red Heart's Aruba Sea)

We only have 11 (or 12 depending on how you count) days left in this year's National Craft Month Celebration. I'm having a ball with my celebration. How about you?

As previously resolved, the bookworms are on a temporary hiatus until April.

See you next week!

No comments: