Friday, March 26, 2010

NCM Week 4 Update

This week has been a little bit different as I've started a new job. The hours are reasonable so I've still found time to crochet. I also crochet a bit on my lunch hour. Here's what I've accomplished during the fourth week of National Craft Month:

24 three-round granny squares for my friend's baby afghan (That's all 81 I need!)
almost 2 four-round granny squares for my sister's Christmas afghan

As you can tell, the baby afghan is on its way to completion. The 81 squares are done. The ends are run in. I've already started sewing them together. Not sure what I'll do when it's done. I still have quite a few squares to make for my sister's Christmas afghan. I may start the squares for one of the other afghans on my Christmas list. Maybe my aunt's or my brothers. W only have a few more days of NCM left (5 or 6 by my count). I hope you enjoy the last days as much as I plan to.

No comments: