Friday, May 28, 2010

Back in the Saddle...


I've found myself wanting to crochet more this week and even planning projects in my head. The purse and matching bookworms went over well with my five-year-old cousin. Her response, "I love it! I love it!" Well, to be honest, this is the way she responded to all her gifts.

The baby bootie ornament was also a hit. I had to explain it to the mom-to-be so I think next time I'll include a Christmas card that explains that this is the baby's first Christmas ornament. I want to adjust the pattern a bit--sometimes the bootie just doesn't look like a bootie.

After confirmation from Em, the second Heroes hat is under way. This one needs to be a bit bigger so I've added 4 stitches to the last increase round.

I've decided to put my sister's afghan on hold for the moment. I'm just tired of working with those colors. So now I'm planning the afghan for my cousin. Lots of pinks and purples.
Until next time...happy crocheting!

No comments: