Friday, June 4, 2010

Project Planning

Not much going on this week crochet-wise. I had plans last night to work on the Heroes hat, but my dad got me interested in the movie Savage Sam and there went those plans. They are rescheduled for tonight.

This past weekend I did manage to gather up the yarn for my cousin's afghan. More multi-colors than solids. I'm planning a 7 x 12 squares (roughly 35 inches by 60 inches).

I also worked out a plan for a crib size baby afghan. No one wants one yet, but it's nice to offer the option. 6 x 10 squares (roughly 30 inches by 50 inches).

I also straightened up my pattern binder. Patterns have been scattered here and there from the three moves and the many projects I've finished up. I have a HUGE 3-ring binder with 3 sections: Patterns I've used, Patterns I plan to use, and Afghan grids.

Until next week, happy crocheting!

No comments: