Friday, September 24, 2010

A Most Productive Week

Wow...have I crocheted a lot this week.

First, I made a skinny scarf for a little girl at church. She turns 5 on Monday. I used a half double stitch and REd Heart Super Saver's Melonberry. Her favorite colors are pink and purple.

Then I made many squares for my sister's Christmas afghan--10 out of Honeydew and 13 out of Aruba Sea. The Aruba Sea squares are now done.

I also made the pieces for 2 stuffed cats. They are for the two one-year-old girls on my list. I used lots of scraps in making them. (Side note: I watched Disney's That Darn Cat starring Hayley Mills while making these.)

In addition, I made 5 bell ornaments with Red Heart Super Saver's Cherry Red.

I'm starting a new job in October (Yay me!) so I'm sure my crocheting will slow down a little. This may be the year that some people fall off my list.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: