Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a Lazy Daisy!

I've been a bit lackadaisical in my crocheting plan since my last post. Birthdays have a way of throwing a spanner into the works.

I've crocheted a little on dishcloths and yesterday started making squares for other baby afghans. I haven't ran in any ends in yet.

I'm turning over a new leaf as of today. I have gifts to make and no one can do it but me. Found out 2 of the babies I'm making afghans for are boys. One's for The Pigeon baby afghan. The other, I won't know the colors until I know what the nursery's being done in.

From today on, I'm hoping to meet my goals of spending 20 minutes on dishcloths, 20 minutes on squares (this works out to 3 baby afghan squares), and 20 minutes on running in ends and/or sewing squares together. All these will be broken up so I'm not tiring my hand out.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: