Friday, February 3, 2012

15 Minutes of Dishcloths

Wednesday marked the 1st of February and the beginning of my 29 day dishcloth project. Over the past weekend and the early part of the week I decided crocheting 30 minutes at one time was a little much. I've been getting up a little earlier in the mornings so I can crochet for 15 minutes on a dishcloth. My evening 15 minutes have been getting lost in the shuffle of dog walking, exercising, and housework.

Some of the cotton yarn I have, I've had since I lived in Knoxville 3 years ago. Oh how I miss having several craft stores nearby. In the past three days, I've finished 2 dishcloths that were already started and started a new one.

I've been working on the purse for MaKenna. I'm using Red Heart Super Saver's Bonbon Print. I've had this yarn for 2 years. I noticed this week that Red Heart went up 25 cents in price.

In the coming week, I'll continue with the dishcloths and hopefully finish the purse. Kadance is home from the hospital so I may start running in ends and sewing together the French Country baby afghan.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: