Friday, February 24, 2012

Where there's a will...

I've been a bot more industrious this week. I've crocheted almost everyday, but I haven't been hitting my three 20 minute sections. Most days I manage two 20 minute crochet breaks. Last Saturday (or was it Monday?), I ran in the ends on all the Pale Yellow squares. I'm planning to run the ends in on all the French Country Squares tomorrow and start sewing the afghan together next week.

I've made 17 of the 29 Cornmeal squares I need for the Pigeon afghan and the Dr. Who Scarf Inspired afghan. The dishcloth project continues. Thus far I've made 6 dishcloths and have 2 more started. Of the six, I've already given 4 away for gifts.

My crocheting in the next week will be more of the same. Next Friday marks the beginning of National Craft Month. I may stick with the dishcloths for awhile or move on to the octopus pincushions.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: