Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy National Craft Month!

It's March and you know what that means! National Craft Month. I don't think I'm doing anything special to celebrate this year. I'm just going to keep on with my current projects (French Country baby afghan, Dr. Who Scarf Inspired baby afghan, The Pigeon baby afghan) and possibly continue with the dishcloths and maybe start in on the octopus pincushions.

My February dishcloth project sort of fizzled out toward the end. I made 7 dishcloths and have 2 more started.

I've been much more productive this week. I've finished the Cornmeal squares. I actually overshot the 29 by one. I guess I need to keep a closer count. Today, I started the Orchid squares. I need 41 of that color for the Dr. Who Scarf Inspired baby afghan. I also sewed four rows of the French Country baby afghan together this week.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: