Friday, March 30, 2012

Completion!



As you can see by the pictures above, I made some progress last weekend and finally finished the French Country baby afghan and the purse for big sister MaKenna. I made a resolution not to buy any yarn this year unless it was absolutely necessary. That's why you see extra Pale Yellow squares on the bottom row. The purse turned out well and used up almost all of the Bon Bon Print Yarn I had.


I also ran in ends on all the squares I have made (all of the ones for The Pigeon baby afghan and the Cornmeal squares for the Dr. Who Scarf Inspired baby afghan).


I'm still making squares and I even started in on the Easter bookworms. Tomorrow is the last day of National Craft Month 2012 and I think I've done rather well. I'd like to make a coaster or two for my brother's Easter package and start on an octopus pincushion for a friend's birthday in the near future.


Until next time, happy crocheting!

No comments: