Friday, July 19, 2013

A Few Small Projects


Last week, I mentioned that I bought skeins of the new Red Heart Super Saver neon colors. What I didn't say was that I tested them out by whipping up some birthday bookworms for my friend Anna. I really like how the colors worked up. The baby bootie ornament is for my cousin who had a baby shower this past weekend. I'm still working on squares for her baby afghan. It's been slow crocheting this week as work has been beyond hectic. But I'm going to soldier on.

I'm going to make the Catskills Capelet from the September/October issue of Crochet Today as part of my costume for the Hobbit Party. I plan to use Red Heart Super Saver in Grape Fizz.

Until next time, happy crocheting!

2 comments:

Anna Galyon said...

I love the bookworms! They are so cute, and useful too! :)

Bridget R. Wilson said...

I'm glad, Anna! You're more than welcome.