Friday, July 12, 2013

Progress...of a Sorts

I've been making myself crochet this week. I've made 32 of the 81 squares for my other cousin's baby afghan. I've finished the Light Coral, Melonberry, Aruba Sea, and Honeydew squares. I've started the Pale Plum squares.

Went back to Wal-Mart this week and they did have the new Red Heart neon colors. I bought all three: Glowworm, Day Glo, and Blacklight.

 
Hoping to be as productive this next week even if I have to make myself. Also realized Christmas is less than six months away. If I can ever finish the baby afghans, maybe I can get started on my Christmas List.

Really looking forward to celebrating Christmas in July with my best friend Vicky. When we chatted this week we planned the menu: Mexican chicken casserole, steamed vegetables, and for dessert, pumpkin bread. It will be so nice to spend time together and make our Christmas cards for this year. We also looked through the latest issue of Crochet Today at the same time discussing which patterns we liked best.

Until next time, happy crocheting & crafting!

No comments: