Friday, July 5, 2013

My Favorite Time of Year

On Wednesday, I went to Wal-Mart to get some last minute things for the company I was having on the 4th. I almost always walk through the yarn...just in case there are new colors or it's on clearance. Usually, Wal-Mart puts their yarn on clearance once a year, but that hasn't happened lately. Wednesday was my lucky day! Yarn was on clearance. I got 11 skeins of Red Heart and 4 skeins of Peaches & Crème 100% cotton.





Here are the Red Heart colors:
  • Aruba Sea
  • Ocean
  • Blue Tones
  • French Country
  • Shaded Dusk
  • Ranch Red
  • Green Tones
  • Candy Print
  • Chili
  • Primary
  • Coral

I got 2 skeins of each of these colors in Peaches Crème: Soft Blue and Faded Denim.

I'm hoping Wal-Mart will be getting the new Red Heart Super Saver neon colors in after the clearance. We'll see.

No comments: